- Our Brands
- Our Products
- Interior Doors
- Exterior Doors
- Our Company
- Our Customers
- Contact Us
For Email Marketing you can trust
At Cleary Millwork we stand behind our extensive product offering with service that is unmatched by our competition. Since 1939 Cleary Millwork has been supplying New England's leading lumberyards and specialty millwork dealers with the finest doors, windows, stairs and millwork available on the market. Our years of strength can be directly attributed to our corporate philosophy to consistently provide our customers the highest level of service, professionalism and sincere allegiance.
Today, we look to the future while keeping in mind our history and roots. We are continually growing and changing our business to meet the needs of our customers and the building industry. In our state-of-the-art production facilities in Somerset and Watertown, MA, a distribution facility in Troy, NY, and sales office in Rocky Hill, CT, we are devoted to constant advancements in the areas of technology, efficiency, and continuous improvement.
Thank you for putting your trust in us.
As a valued Cleary Customer:
- You will speak with knowledgeable and professional inside & outside sales reps who appreciate your business.
- All Cleary employees are always willing to go out of their way to help solve a customer's issue. Often this means special shop services or other applications in helping the customer.
- Quick and flexible response to all of your inquiries.
- Consistent, accurate and complete deliveries to your location or job site.
- Two to three day lead times even for shop assembled products.
- Shop drawings & CAD support
- Architectural services group to call on architects & assist with blueprints and take-offs.
- Educational programs
- Installation on select products.
- Individualized marketing assistance available for all dealers by our in house marketing staff.
- Co-op Advertising program
- Customized displays and posters Cleary's capabilities are far superior to any other New England supplier in preassembled stairs and stairparts, custom windows and doors, commercial hollow metal and contract hardware.